Vizio M-Series Elevate 5.1.2 Immersive Soundbar
Release date: 2022
New Features in the release
- The product has a unique design, rotating drivers at each end which elevates when listening to Dolby Atmos and DTS:X content.
- Adaptable height speakers automatically integrate within the sound and either rotate up or forward to enhance the system performance. While the speakers are rotated up, height speakers are repurposed to throw music with excellent power and exquisite dynamics.
- The soundbar has a dedicated Atmos height channel, a powerful sub-woofer, and lively surround sound ability.
- The connection is wireless which means less clutter and easy automatic pairing. Only a single power chord in the back.
- 103dB of premium audio which is powered by 13 high-performance speakers. Newly designed wireless sub-woofer, integrated tweeters.
- Best clarity of sound, spaciousness, and impact at a low of 45 HZ
- Excellent thrilling sound which can move through the room with 5.1.2 channels of immersive audio. Each channel is crucial in creating the soundscape which places the listener in the middle of the experience.
- The model uses psychoacoustics which acts as an optical illusion for ears. DTS Virtual X technology provides the experience as if the speakers are spread throughout the room. It creates a sonic landscape that brings sound to life.
- It is compatible with Alexa and it can take voice instructions.
Amazon.com: Amazon.com is selling the product for USD 599.88.
Sam’s Club: Sam’s Club is selling the product for USD 599.88
Best Buy: Best Buy is selling the product for USD 599.99
Vizio Official Website: The price for the model is not available on the official website
Vizio M-Series 2.1 Immersive Sound Bar
Release date: December 1st, 2021
- The M Series 2.1 Immersive sound bar has an immersive performance. It has an immersive experience, cinematic 3D surround powered by Dolby Atmos, and DTS-X
- The design is low profile but modern which seamlessly aligns with the environment and attaches easily with Vizio M Series Television. It can be mounted on a tabletop or wall.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X bring cinematic effect, a life-like 3D sound experience that puts sound around and above the listener.
- The 2.1 channel sound provides a powerful room-filled experience within a very compact system and design.
- Clean system with only one to two wires for connectivity and power.
Amazon.com: Amazon sells the model for USD 269.
Sam’s Club: Sam’s Club does not have this particular model for selling.
Best Buy: You can buy the product from Best Buy at a price of USD 179.99
Vizio official website: USD 279.99
Vizio V-Series 2.1 Soundbar
Release Date: July 13, 2021
- Compact and versatile design which comes with a sleek, rounded, all-black finish. The surface is textured which enables easy cleaning and it is optimized perfectly for small rooms.
- DTS Virtual: X ensures room-filled sound enhancement and fills the space between floor to ceiling with virtual sound.
- 2.1 channel provides ample and powerful room experience which gives a true stereo experience best fitted for movies, games, and music.
- System comes with two full-range speakers which can provide coherent, bright, quality sound for brilliance and clarity.
- Decent frequency ranges between 50HZ and 20 HZ which can allow wide, natural frequency response and it provides just the production of sound that the artist or cinema is intending.
- The sub-woofer is a 5-inch one that provides deep booming bass to as low as 20 HZ frequency.
- The device is voice assistant enabled which can be controlled with Google Assistant, Siri, or Alexa. It has a 3.5mm Aux cable connectivity and persistent Bluetooth connection which enables the use of voice assistance.
- The system has adjustable Dialogue Equalizer enhancement which can provide a crisp clear voice during movies. The dedicated central speaker has the Dialogue Equalizer.
Amazon.com: Amazon is selling the speaker for USD 159.
Sam’s Club: The price of the soundbar at Sam’s Club is USD 159.88
Best Buy: Best Buy is no more having the product in new condition.
Vizio Official Website: The Vizio official site is giving a good discount and selling the model for USD 129.99
M-Series AiO Sound Bar
Release Date: July 19, 2022
- The soundbar comes with an immersive sound experience that will be loved by the listeners. The Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio technology will provide captivating sound and surrounds the lister with sound from all directions.
- The soundbar provides 98dB of premium audio supported by 6 high-performance speakers. It has integrated tweeters and woofers. The soundbar produces sound with clarity, space, and impact which can reach 50 HZ.
- The bar has a sleek design of just 2 inches in height, is wrapped in fabric, and maintains a low profile to reduce any visual weight from the system which can sit quietly under the TV.
- It has unlocked the highest-quality audio formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with the basic simplicity of a single HDMI eARC connection. It just needs one wire to connect with the tv and the other with power input.
- It has a wireless streaming option that can work with music, podcasts, and audiobooks which plays back content from mobile or any device using Bluetooth.
- The soundbar comes with a fully featured remote control. The remote feels comfortable at hand, easy to navigate for setting up, and adjusting sound is a breeze.
Amazon.com: You can buy the speaker from Amazon at a price of USD 163.22
Sam’s Club: The price of the soundbar at Sam’s Club is USD 179.99
Best Buy: Best Buy is selling the sound bar for USD 199.99
Vizio Official Website: Vizio is selling this model through channels like Amazon, Sam’s Club, and Best Buy.
VIZIO M-Series™ 5.1 Home Theater Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®
Release Date: May 12, 2021
- The sound bar has brought an impact with state-of-art cinematic surround sound offered with help of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- The new Dolby Atmos & DTS:X technology has taken the surround sound to the next level which can create a sense of audio above the listener for a complete experience.
- The system has 9 speakers, bringing strength to numbers and delivering sharp, clear, and powerful sound.
- A dedicated central speaker is meant for dialogue, ensuring that voices are heard loud and clear without having to go back and forth with the volume button. Dialogues are kept clear even during the loudest action scenes.
- The separate woofers and tweeters help to isolate various ranges of frequencies which helps to provide deeper and more natural bass. It has more accurate highs and extraordinary sound experience which has good resonance, richness, and clarity.
- The system has got a passive radiator, separate woofer, and separate tweeter for the definition of sound and effective output.
- The soundbar comes with a 5-inch wireless subwoofer which can be placed anywhere in the room to deliver booming bass with a thunderous output of 50 HZ.
- Versatile surround speakers can turn the room into a theatrical experience. The listener is placed on the middle of the dynamics and creates a magical experience.
Amazon.com: You can buy the speaker from Amazon at a price of USD 287.49
Sam’s Club: The product is available at Sam’s Club for a price of USD 299.88
Best Buy: This product is being sold at Best Buy for a price of USD 299.99
Vizio Official Website: Vizio official website has no price for the product.